Complete 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup
Connecting your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer through a cable and printing under a wired network have become obsolete. If you are planning to print, you can now avail a printer that is up to date with all the leading features. With all the leading features in printing technology, the 123.hp.com/setup 4500 setup out as an ideal choice. From wireless printing to duplex printing conveniences, this 123 HP 4500 printer takes up the major place.
Key Functions in a 123.hp.com/4500 Envy Printer
HP Envy 4500 Wireless connectivity
HP Envy 4500 printer setup is exclusively designed for wireless printing convenience with the ePrint and AirPrint support. Avail the advantages of wireless connectivity with this all-round printer.
HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi Direct
A multi-function device which includes the WiFi Direct feature that lets you print mobile devices. This 123 HP Envy 4500 printer setup makes the whole process seem uncomplicated and user-friendly.
HP Envy 4500 Print Speed
A portable and easy to use 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer that provides optimum print speed and quality. A point to note is that this printer offers good print performance and quality at an affordable price in a compact package.
HP Envy 4500 Mobile Application
HP Envy 4500 Airprint
HP Envy 4500 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer, then follow these instructions to setup 123.hp.com/setup 4500 AirPrint.
HP Envy 4500 ePrint
HP Envy 4500 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled printer. It’s Easy to setup 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer
HP Envy 4500 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share HP Envy 4500 printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
Quick HP Envy 4500 Driver & Manual Download Instructions
HP Envy 4500 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 4500 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 4500 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Envy 4500 Driver HP Envy 4500 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 4500 Manual
Download the Easy HP Envy 4500 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Envy 4500 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Manual.
HP Envy 4500 Printer Quick Tips
- Always use high-quality cartridges. Using cheap quality cartridges leads to printhead clogging. Do not use different kinds of papers to print. Use the right kind of papers to evade paper jam and paper feed issues.
- Regular cleaning is required to maintain and care for your 123.hp.com/envy4500 setup printer device. Be sure that your hp envy 4500 troubleshooting printer is located in a well-circulated environment.
HP Envy 4500 Troubleshooting Tips
Troubleshooting Mobile Printing Issues When Using Mopria Print Service
If there befall any connectivity issues while printing from your Mopria-compatible Android mobile device, you can make use of these solutions to resolve the issue.
Cannot print using the Mopria service on an HP Slate or Android device
When printing with the Mopria Print Service from your Mopria compatible mobile device, some connectivity issues may occur. Here are some solutions to troubleshoot common settings and connectivity issues of 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer.
Solution 1: Ratify that Mopria Print Service is enabled on your Android device
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Select the document or photo that you want to print from 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and then touch Printing.
- Look for Mopria Print Service on your Android device, and then touch On, if it is not enabled already.
- Try to print the required file now.
Solution 2: Restart all devices and check the connections
Try restarting the HP Envy 4500 Driver Printer, router, and mobile device to see if it resolves the network-related printing issues.
Step 1: Restart the mobile device, router, and your 123.hp.com/envy 4500 printer
Restart the network router, the HP Envy 4500 printer, and your Android device and then try printing again.
- Switch off the router.
- Touch base with the router manufacturer and get an idea on how to turn off the router.
- Press the Power button to turn off your HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Then, turn off the mobile device.
- Turn on the router, hold on for around 30 seconds to complete the printer’s startup process.
- Turn on the mobile device and get it connected to your wireless network.
- Use the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Try to print from 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer.
Step 2: Make certain that the printer is connected to your mobile device
To make sure that the 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer and the mobile device are connected to the same network, you can follow the steps given below.
- Print a network configuration report to open the network settings. The network settings can be accessed directly from the printer’s control panel.
- Make certain that the network name displayed matches the name of the wireless network you use with your Android device.
Step 3: Update the latest firmware for your Envy printer and the router
- Outdated printer or router firmware leads to mobile printing issues. To evade from mobile printing issues, you can update the firmware from our website 123 HP Envy 4500 .
- Be sure to install hp envy 4500 updated firmware for your HP Printer. To know how to install the updated printer firmware, you can visit our website 123.hp.com/envy 4500 setup
for detailed instructions.
- Ensure that your router can forward mDNS packets and has the latest firmware updated from the router manufacturer.
- Check the features and specifications or support documentation for your router, or you can contact the router manufacturer, to make sure that your router supports mDNS.
- If you have installed any other print services on your mobile device along with the Mopria Print Service such as the HP Print Service or AirPrint when printing, you might see all the print services listed for the same 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer.
- Ensure to select your Mopria-compatible 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer or accessory labeled with ‘Mopria Print Service’ from the list of other printers.