Complete 123.hp.com/dj2544 Printer Guidance
HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Setup
Wirelessly print and scan in 123.hp.com/dj2544 whichever room in your home, and copy what you need rapidly and effortlessly with the affordable, reliable HP Deskjet 2544 setup All-in-One. Set up fast and realm space with a compact design. Automatically link to your wireless network, right out of the box, by means of HP Auto Wireless Connect. Challenge more tasks for few cash: Full of worth—print more for few with optional high-capacity cartridges. Lessen your impact: Intended to preserve—save energy, using an all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR competent.
HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Functions
Stress-free wireless printing
Permit your printing from wires. Print what you want when you need it from any room in your home, by means of your smartphone, tablet, and PC—rapidly and certainly.
Challenge more tasks for few cash
Examine off your to-do list without writing a big check. Print, scan, and copy the documents you require, using an all-in-one designed to be merely affordable.
Fits right in
Reserve precious space with a compact 123.hp.com/setup 2544 all-in-one that fits anywhere you need it—near at hand or out of the way.
HP Deskjet 2544 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2544 Airprint
HP Deskjet 2544 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer, then these instructions help you to set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2544 ePrint
HP Deskjet 2544 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer.
HP Deskjet 2544 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2544 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2544 Driver
Download the Updated HP Deskjet 2544 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2544 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2544 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2544 Manual
Download the Easy HP Deskjet 2544 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Deskjet 2544 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Deskjet 2544 Setup.
HP Deskjet 2544 Printer Quick Tips
Conserve resources without forgoing performance—this all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® capable. Decrease your 123.hp.com/dj2544 influence even more with free, cool cartridge reprocessing.
- Prevent clogs with a humidifier
- Fix smeary printouts
- Print in the right order
HP Deskjet 2544 Troubleshooting
Only Part of a Wireless Print Job or Page Prints (Windows 8)
Step 1: Monitor page setup settings
- If pages are missing or a part of your printed page is lost when printing from one software request, like Word or your Internet browser, then choose the page setup settings.
- Pages do not print / missing pages
- Ensure that your page settings are fix to print all pages and to print each page. Settings that reason some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print each page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or alike settings. The names of the page setup settings are altered contingent on what software application you are using to print.
- A part of a page does not print
- If part of your printed pages are missing, then ensure the paper type in your page settings of 123.hp.com/setup 2544 printer and then coordinated the type of paper you are using. Also, ensure that your margins are fixed properly.
Step 2: Download and mount Microsoft hotfix KB3000461
Download and install Microsoft hotfix KB3000461 from the Microsoft Web site 123.hp.com/dj2544 .
Step 3: Deactivate SNMP in Printer Properties (network connection)
Deactivate SNMP in printer port properties.
- Look in Windows for ‘devices’ and access Devices and Printers from the list of search options.
- Right-click the name of your 123 HP Deskjet 2544 setup printer, choose Printer Properties, and then click the name of your printer.
- Choose the Ports tab.
- Choose the TCP/IP port being used and select Configure Port.
- Eliminate the checkmark from SNMP Status Enabled, and choose OK.
- Attempt printing again. If problems continue, recap these steps and re-enable SNMP.
Step 4: Generate a manual connection
The connection to a printer on a network may abruptly change causing the connection to drop. This can occur when configuration alters from the DHCP service, the router allocates new IP addresses for security, or other causes. To aid prevent dropped connections, use the steps below to manually generate a new link to your printer.
Print a network configuration report through your printer.
- If your printer’s control panel displays, print the report from the network settings or network setup option.
- If your printer does not have a display, print the report using the buttons on the 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer’s control panel. For more evidence on how to print a report for your printer type, see the User Guide.
- On the report, locate the IP Address, subnet mask, and Default Gateway for your linked network connection type. If your report has discrete numbers for IPv4 and IPv6, then use the numbers registered in the IPv4 section.
- Trace the URL for the embedded web server (EWS) from the computer linked to your network and index the URL into your Internet browser. If the Web page looks blank, use a different Internet browser.
- Choose the Network or Networking tab, and then access the section or page for your network type – wired or wireless.
- Choose Suggest a Manual IP address if obtainable and the Manual IP addresses are filled in for you automatically.
- If your page does not have a button to propose a manual IP address, index the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway by means of the numbers displayed in the report. If possible, when indexing the last number for IP address, index a number that is external the normal operating DHCP range for your router.
- Refer your router documentation to locate the DHCP range.
- Note down these new numbers on a paper. You may need to custom them later when including a second printer device.
- Choose Apply, and then pause till the changes are complete.
- Proceed to the next step. Follow the above steps to generate a manual connection in 123.hp.com/setup 2544 printer.
Step 5: Include a second printer device to Windows
After fixing a manual IP address for the 123.hp.com/dj2544 printer, include a second printer to Windows that equals this new IP address.
- Look in Windows for the control panel and access Control Panel from the option of search results.
- In Control Panel, choose Devices and Printers, and then select Add Printer.
- Choose to Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer, and then pause for Windows to determine your printer.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then select Next.
- If more than one printer is registered, choose the name of your printer and ensure the name does not contain an alphanumeric code such as ‘HP647FEA’.
- The system automatically notices the right driver to use.
- Choose Use the driver that is currently connected, and then choose Next.
- If wanted, alter the name of your printer, and then choose Next.
- Choose Do not share this printer, and then select Next.
- Choose Set as the default printer and then select Finish.
- Attempt printing again. If problems continue, proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Install the latest full feature software
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, separate the cable from the printer.
- Go to our website.
- If urged, choose a method to recognize your 123.hp.com/setup 2544 printer model, and then trial the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Choose Download next to the full feature driver of 123.hp.com/dj2544 (recommended), or Select Basic Drivers for other driver options.
Go to our website to download the most current version of the full feature software for your printer. This ensures your printer has complete functionality.