Complete 123.hp.com/dj2545 Printer Assistance
HP Deskjet 2545 Printer Setup
This reasonable 123.hp.com/dj2545 all in one carries easy wireless printing from any room in your home. It’s low at cost, high outlooks and count on quality printing for few, by means of low-cost Original HP ink cartridges.
Conserve your space with a compact printer designed to locate where you need it. Intended to Protect. Conserve energy with an all in one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
HP Deskjet 2545 Printer Functions
Stress-free wireless printing
LD remanufactured cartridges suggest a cost-saving alternative to HP cartridges and are a brilliant way to save money deprived of quality. The use of our LD ink cartridges does not void your printer’s warranty and come with our 100% Quality Satisfaction Assurance.
Decrease your impact
Intended to conserve-save energy, by means of 123.hp.com/setup 2545 all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR qualified. Small effort, big impact. Count on easy, free cartridge reprocessing through HP Planet Partners.
LD remanufactured cartridges suggests a cost-saving alternative to HP cartridges and are a brilliant way to save money deprived of quality. The use of our LD ink cartridges does not void your printer’s warranty and come with our 100% Quality Satisfaction Assurance.
HP Deskjet 2545 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2545 Airprint
HP Deskjet 2545 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer, then follow these steps.
HP Deskjet 2545 ePrint
HP Deskjet 2545 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer.
HP Deskjet 2545 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2545 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2545 Driver
Download the Updated HP Deskjet 2545 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2545 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2545 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2545 Manual
Download the Easy HP Deskjet 2545 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Deskjet 255 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Deskjet 2545 Setup.
HP Deskjet 2545 Printer Quick Tips
- Make sure that no bits of paper stay inside the paper rollers.
- Maintain the cartridge with the appropriate amount of ink.
- An Adequate power supply is required for the printer to function.
HP Deskjet 2545 Troubleshooting
'Invalid Passphrase' Error by means of Wi-Fi Gateway with PMF
When endeavoring to link the printer to your wireless network, an Inacceptable Passphrase error exhibits. The error shows after typing the WPA or WPA2 wireless security passphrase for your printer. If the error exhibits when an accurate passphrase is indexed, then the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer firmware may not be well-matched with the PMF technology and a firmware updated is desired. Follow the below HP Deskjet 2545 troubleshooting steps to fix your issues.
Step 1: Ensure that passphrase was entered properly
- Re-type the passphrase. The security passphrase must be indexed precisely by your router or gateway.
- If the “Invalid Passphrase” error endures to happen after indexing the correct passphrase, then the problems may be linked to the PMF feature. A printer firmware upgrade might resolute the issues.
Step 2: Upgrade the firmware
- Eliminate any loose or jammed paper that is available from the output tray.
- Make use of the flashlight to take away any jammed paper or objects in the output tray area.
- To evade tearing any whole sheets of paper, tug the paper with both hands.
- After eliminating jammed paper or objects from the output tray of 123.hp.com/setup 2545 printer, proceed to the next step to eliminate jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area and ensure the carriage can move freely.
Upgrade the firmware from the printer’s control panel.
To upgrade the firmware from the 123 HP Deskjet 2545 setup printer, link the printer to the Internet by means of non-secure connection.
- Switch off or detach all devices linked to your Wi-Fi network.
- Temporarily alter the wireless network safety on the router or gateway to Open or No Security. You might need to mention to the gateway/router documentation or find the Internet to trace instructions.
- Have the customer note down their WPA passphrase if they do not previously have it nearby.
- Link the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer over wireless to the router or gateway. You are not essential to type a passphrase as the connection is now exposed.
- Upgrade the printer firmware from the front panel option. Look for a Printer Update menu in the ePrint, Web Services, or Settings menu classes.
- When the firmware upgrade has finished, fix the router or gateway security back to its unique setting for WPA/WPA2.
- Relink the 123.hp.com/setup 2545 printer to the router or gateway and type the passphrase.
- If the error proceeds, go to the next step to contact our customer service.
Update from the HP website using a USB cable.
Install a firmware upgrade from our website and mount it over a USB cable connection.
- Go to our website 123hp.com/dj2545 , and then index your printer model number 123 HP Deskjet 2545 Setup.
- Choose your operating system if required.
- Below the option Firmware, choose Download, and then save the file to a folder on your computer. Link a USB cable from the computer to the printer, and pause 20 seconds for the operating system to fix up the device.
- Run the firmware upgrade file that was downloaded previously.
- HP Printer Upgrade window displays.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 2545 printer serial number, and select Update.
- When the update is completed, choose OK.
- If you are using Windows, eliminate the printer that was added by Windows. Look in Windows for Devices and Printers, and then choose Device and Printers from the search options.
- Right-click the USB printer device that equals your printer model, and then choose Remove Device. Detach the USB cable.
- Relink the 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer to the router/gateway.