123 HP Deskjet 2549 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2549 Printer Description
Print high-quality hard copies from any area of your home with the HP Deskjet 2549 wireless inkjet printer. It bids printing, scanning, and copying capabilities, and features appropriate wireless printing via a smartphone or tablet. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it easy to get linked to your home’s wireless system so the whole family can part the printer’s prodigious features. And with a firm design, this printer takes up little space in your cabinet. USB 2.0 cable permits you to link your smartphone or tablet straight to the printer so can you print deprived of a network.
HP Deskjet 2549 Printer Features
Stress-free wireless printing
Free your printer from cords. Print what you require when you need it from any room in your home, by means of your smartphone, tablet, and PC—rapidly and simply.
Tackle more responsibilities for less
Examine to-do list without writing a big check. Print, scan, and copy the documents you require, using an all-in-one designed to be merely affordable. Preserve valuable space with an all-in-one that fits wherever you want it—close at hand or out of the way.
Decrease your impact
Protect resources without sacrificing performance—this HP Deskjet 2549 all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® qualified. Decrease your impact even more with free, easy cartridge reprocessing.
HP Deskjet 2549 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2549 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 2549 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 2549 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 2549 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 2549 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2549 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 2549 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 2549 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 2549 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2549
HP Deskjet 2549 Printer Troubleshooting
Step 1 : Examine the requirements
Before you use HP Support Assistant, ensure the printer and your computer meet the following requirements:
- The printer is set up, switched on, and in a prepared state.
- The printer is linked to your computer.
- A computer compatible with Windows 10, 8, or 7 and an active Internet connection.
Step 2 : Monitor your computer for HP Support Assistant
HP Support Assistant may already be downloaded on your computer. Look in Windows for HP Support.
- If HP Support Assistant exhibits, proceed to the next step to add your printer to My devices.
- If HP Support Assistant does not exhibit, go to our website 123hp.com/dj 2549 , and then choose Download HP Support Assistant. Trial the on-screen instructions to download and mount the software.
- Proceed to the next step after you have downloaded HP Support Assistant.
Step 3 : Include your printer to My devices
If you have previously added your printer, skip to the next step to troubleshoot printer problems.
Look in Windows for HP Support, and then choose HP Support Assistant in the list of options.
HP Support Assistant displays.
- If a Welcome to HP Support Assistant window exhibits, choose the notification choices and then choose Next
- My devices window displays and automatically senses HP devices connected to your computer or network.
- Examine for your printer in the option.
- If your printer exhibits, choose Add to my devices.
- If your printer does not exhibit, choose Add an HP device, select Detect my device, and then choose your printer in the list of results.
- Enter a nickname for your printer, and then choose Add to my devices.
- Select Scan for updates and messages.
- Choose any updates in the Updates available option, and then select Download and install from 123.hp.com/dj2549.
- Once the updates finish, the printer exhibits in the My devices window.
Step 4 : Troubleshoot printer problems
Use the Diagnostics and tools to troubleshoot printing problems, such as paper jams, wireless connection issues, and scanning issues.
- On HP Support Assistant, choose your 123 HP Deskjet 2549 printer in the My devices list.
- The printer support options window exhibits.
- Select the Diagnostics and tools tab.
- Choose the link that applies to the printer problems.
HP Support Assistant can troubleshoot several issues, including the following:
- Print jobs stuck in queue
- Printer wireless connection issues
- Copying issues
- Carriage and paper jams
- Faxing issues
- Printing and scanning issues
- Changing printer connection types
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent servicevider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks,ducts and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.