123 HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Illustration
Count on inexpensive wireless performance to do more at home and on the go. Wirelessly print from almost anywhere, and print two-sided files automatically. Yield impressive results, by means of individual Original HP ink cartridges. Simple and well-organized, the HP Deskjet 3520 printer is all that you need to get greater results. This HP 3520 inkjet printer has a magnitude of up to 1200×600 dpi for black and up to 4800×1200 dpi for colored. Moreover, with a print speed of up to 8 ppm, this printer aids you to work rapidly. For your ease, this printer has an on-screen print cancel button and ink-level displays.
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Features
Stress-free wireless printing—from almost anywhere
Stay linked. With HP ePrint, you can print from almost anywhere. Print from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with AirPrint. Link quickly to your network with HP Auto Wireless Connect, then print and share wirelessly.
Trusted HP performance and two-sided printing
Conserve time and paper, by means of automatic two-sided printing. Yield high-quality results inexpensively, by means of four individual ink cartridges, and print borderless photos. Plus, high-capacity cartridges provide a better value for recurrent printing.
Convenient and compact to aid you to do more at home
Print, scan, and copy from this compact 123 HP Deskjet 3520-all-in-one with a 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) display. HP Quick Forms gives you access to fun and useful templates to magnify what you can print at home.
HP Deskjet 3520 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 3520 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 3520 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 3520 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 3520 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 3520 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3520 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 3520 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 3520 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj 3520 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 3520
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Quick Tips
- First thing, don’t start rooting around inside your printer without accessing the relevant section of the instruction manual.
- Place them away from radiators and other heat sources to be on the begning side.
- Print errors can be caused by out-of-date software.
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Troubleshooting
Printhead Problem, Ink System Failure, '0x...' Error Displays
Step 1: Use only HP ink cartridges
- If your ink cartridges are not well-matched with your printer, it may cause an error message.
- Ensure that you use HP ink or toner supplies.. If you do not use HP cartridges, the steps in this document might not resolve the problem. To check the genuineness of your cartridges, go to our website 123.hp.com/deskjet 3520 .
Step 2: Configure the printer
- Switch the printer on, if it is not previously on.
- With the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the back of the printer and turn on the printer.
- The printer may go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might blink, and the carriage might move.
Step 3: Eliminate the ink cartridges
- Expose the ink cartridge access door.
- To eliminate the ink cartridge, press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge to discharge it, and then eliminate it.
- If an orange tab is attached to any ink cartridge, eliminate it.
- Position the ink cartridges on a clean piece of paper upside-down with the ink opening pointing up.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Monitor the printer control panel for any error messages.
- If the printer exhibits an Ink System Failure message on the control panel, skip to the step to Upgrade the printer firmware.
- If the message is to Substitute the, , , or Ink Cartridge, proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Wipe the ink cartridge vents and contacts
Wiping the ink cartridge contacts and vents, one at a time can help determine if a precise ink cartridge is causing the error message.
- Scrutinize the vent area situated on top of the ink cartridge, next to the HP logo.
- If any of the ink cartridges have blocked vents, use a pin to wipe the vents.
- Use a new, lightly dampened, lint-free cloth to smear any accrued ink and debris on the copper-colored contact on the ink cartridge.
- Wipe the contact with a dry, lint-free cloth before scheduled to the next step.
- Recap the steps to wipe each ink cartridge contacts.
- Use a new, slightly dampened, lint-free swab to wipe any accrued ink and debris on the copper-colored contact on the printhead.
- Swipe the contact with a dry, lint-free swab before you continue to the next step.
- Prudently reinsert each of the ink cartridges into its slot, and then shove the ink cartridge down and forward till it locks into place.
- Ensure each colored dot on the ink cartridge label corroesponds the colored dot on the carriage.
- Run your finger along the top of the ink cartridges to ensure none of them jut out.
- If any ink cartridges jut out, press down resolutely until each ink cartridge locks into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Monitor the printer’s control panel exhibit for the error message.
- If the message is to Substitute the, , , or Ink Cartridge, eliminate the specified ink cartridge(s) and wipe the copper-colored contact again, and then reinsert the ink cartridge(s).
Step 5: Upgrade the printer firmware
- Ensure the printer is on and linked to the computer, either over your local network or a USB cable.
- Go to our website, and then index your printer model number 123 hp dj 3520.
- Choose your operating system if required.
- Select Firmware, and then choose Download.
- If a Firmware section is not registered, an upgrade is not presently obtainable for your printer.
- Choose Use HP Download and Install Assistant (Recommended), select Next, and then choose Install now.
- When the HP Printer Update window exhibits, see if the printer serial number exhibits.
- If the serial number exhibits, choose the checkbox next to it, and then select Update.
- If the serial number exhibits but the status is ‘not applicable’ (grayed out), you do not need to finish the firmware update. Select Cancel.
- If the serial number does not exhibit and your printer uses a network linking, link a USB cable to the printer and computer, pause for 20 seconds, and then choose Refresh. When the serial number shows, choose the checkbox and then select Update.
- When the update finishes, choose OK.
- If you linked a USB cable to upgrade your network printer, eliminate the USB driver installed by Windows.
- Look in Windows for Devices and Printers, and then choose Devices and Printers in the list of options.
- Right-click the USB printer device that equals your printer model, and then choose Remove Device.
- Separate the USB cable from the printer and the computer, and then reboot the computer.