123 HP Deskjet 460 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Deskjet 460 printers are compact, but they’re still heavy enough that you wouldn’t want to transport them everywhere unless you required to. The dimensions are 13.4 inches width, 6.5 inches depth, and 3.3 inches height, and weight 4.5 pounds devoid of power adaptor or battery. While the printer is small enough to be slipped into some laptop bags, the various peripherals–the power adaptor and extra ink cartridges, for example. make us desire the printer came hustled with a carrying bag to house the printer and its accoutrements.
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Features
Control Panel :
The control panel is restricted to a couple of buttons and display lights. The buttons comprise power, cancel, and resume, while the lights tell you whether the battery (if applicable) is charging and notifies you of low ink levels. On the back of the printer are two USB ports: one for linking the printer to a PC and a second for PictBridge devices and USB flash drives.
Memory card :
Aside from printing from memory cards, the CF space is used to allow wireless printing over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, by means of an appropriate adapter. If you’re printing over Wi-Fi, a three-way switch on the back of the printer permits you to clasp between three dissimilar wireless profiles for up to three PCs or wireless networks. This is a prodigious feature if you move the printer recurrently between, for example, your office, your home, and a particular airport.
Paper tray :
The paper handling system is meek. The top cover serve as the paper input sustain, which has modifiable paper guides and can hold up to 50 sheets of plain paper. A small flap folds accessed from the front edge of the printer discloses the output area. The flap doesn’t assist as an output tray, though, so you’ll have to fix your printer back from the table’s edge or be on your toes to hook the pages as they exit the printer.
HP Deskjet 460 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 460 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Deskjet 460 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Deskjet 460 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Deskjet 460 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Deskjet 460 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 460 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 460 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Deskjet 460 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 460
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Quick Tips
- Prevent clogs with a humidifier.
- Fix smeary printouts.
- Print in the right order.
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/deskjet 460 Missing, Faded, or Dull Colors
The printer is functioning, but colors in the printed output are missing, faded, or dull in comparison to the unique.
Monitor the paper to ensure that you are using the precise paper type for the project. If the paper is too stringy, the ink applied by the printer may not fully cover the print surface.
Step 1: Monitor your printer settings
- In the software application you are attempting to print from, choose File, then Print. The Print dialog exhibits.
- Ensure that your printer is nominated, then choose Preferences or Properties, contingent on the application. The printer Preferences or Properties dialog displays.
- Below What do you want to do? On the Printing Shortcuts tab, select a task.
- Choices on the Printing Shortcuts tab:
- Print quality – if you are not pleased with the quality of your printouts, attempt increasing the print quality. To print more rapidly, attempt decreasing the print quality.
- Paper type – if one of the choices corresponds your paper type exactly, select it rather than Automatic.
- Paper size – Ensure that this matches your paper.
- Additional options: Choose the Advanced tab, or select the Basics tab, then choose Advanced Features, contingent on your system. The Advanced Features window exhibits.
- Ink volume – Alter the quantity of ink printed on a page. For lighter images (less ink), scroll the slider to the left. For darker images (more ink), scroll the slider to the right. The lesser the ink volume, the quicker the printout will dry.
- Dry time – Delivers extra drying time for slow-drying printouts. Scroll the slider to the left for less drying time, or to the right for more drying time. The printer will grip onto the printout until the dry time has lapsed.
Step 2: Align a diagnostic test page
If the steps above have not aided, print and assess a diagnostic test page to view if the cartridges or printer is causing the issue.
1. Ensure that the printer is on and mounted with unused, plain, white paper.
2. Grip the Power button, then select the Resume button ten times. Discharge both buttons, and the diagnostic test page prints.
Step 3: Note down which cartridges printed which areas of the diagnostic page
You must recognize which cartridge printed which part of the diagnostic page, so that if you find flaws on the page, you will know which cartridge has the issue.
Step 5: Monitor ink levels
There are two ways to monitor the ink levels: from the diagnostic page and from the Deskjet 460 Sequence Toolbox.
From the HP Deskjet 460 Sequence Toolbox:
- Choose Start then Programs. Select the 123 HP Deskjet 460 Series sub menu and then the HP Deskjet 460 Series Toolbox.
- The Printer Status tab shows the estimated ink levels. A cartridge may be running out of ink even if the explicit shows ink remaining (see the note at the start of this section). Lines or streaks continuously perform in printouts when the cartridges start to run out of ink. Substitute print cartridges that are out of ink or low on ink.
Step 6: Look for flaws
If both the printer and the cartridges on your printer are in proper working order, the printed patterns or line grids should not have any missing or blank spaces.
- Mislaid lines or streaked bars.
- If a design shows more than a few missing lines, or a bar is marked, that print cartridge is not functioning correctly.
- Color mix : If the color of the patterns or bars are dissimilar from the color dots on the cartridge label, the cartridge is not working correctly.
- Missing colors : If any of the color blocks or designs is entirely missing, the cartridge is not effective.
- Ink smears : If the printed test report displays ink smears or blotches, you may have to clean the printer cartridges.
Step 7: If you saw no flaws
If no defects appear on the diagnostic page, the cartridges and product are probably functioning properly.