123.hp.com/envy5661 Printer Guidance
HP Envy 5661 Printer Setup
Targeted chiefly at home usage, the 123.hp.com/envy5661 energies a step beyond the basics, adding features that emphasis on mobile printing and the Web to the more common competencies for an inkjet MFP.
The 123.hp.com/setup 5661 Setup can print through the cloud, link directly to and print from smartphones and tablets, and print content from many websites without needing a computer.
HP Envy 5661 Printer Functions
HP Envy 5661 Ink Cartridges
Our remanufactured replacement ink cartridges are intended exclusively for your HP ENVY 5661 e-All-in-One. These high-quality cartridges , are particularly designed to deliver exceptional outcomes, with performance comparable to original HP ink cartridges. Original ink cartridges will permit you to print with the quality and consistency you expect from HP. Our inkjet printer supplies are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Assurance.
Envy 5661 Setup and Speed
At 6.3 by 17.9 by 16.1 inches (HWD) and 15 pounds, the Envy 5660 is easy for one person to transfer into place. Setting it up is distinctive for an inkjet MFP in most ways, with one glaring exclusion. Most driver installation routines give you the choice to have them monitor for an updated version and automatically download it if required. The Envy 5661 comes with a note giving you the URL where you can download an upgrade manually.
HP Envy 5661 Output Quality
Like the Envy printers that came earlier, the 123 HP Setup Envy 5661 prints good-looking photos and graphics, and just passable text. The overall print quality , is more than good enough for any home-based office printer and for all but the most precarious business documents. We’d gladly use it for PowerPoint slides, for example, but not for a resume or a company brochure.
HP Envy 5661 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5661 Airprint
HP Envy 5661 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer, then follow these instructions.
HP Envy 5661 ePrint
HP Envy 5661 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer.
HP Envy 5661 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 5661 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5661 Driver
Download the Updated HP Envy 5661 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5661 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5661driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 5661 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural HP Envy 5661 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the 123 HP Envy 5661 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5661.
HP Envy 5661 Printer Quick Tips
- The ink level to be up to the mark for good printing.
- Carriage needs to be maintained for easy movement.
- Need to maintain dust free printer in order to function properly.
HP Envy 5661 Troubleshooting
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
A range of 123 HP ENVY 5661 driver software is prepared accessible by Windows and HP, from which you can select contingent on the 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer model. The 123 HP Envy 5661 driver downloads obtainable from (123.hp.com) HP are:
- Full featured Driver Download and
- Basic Driver Download
The Basic driver is smaller in magnitude and can be quickly downloaded. But, it is suggested to download the Full Feature Driver, as in a multi- function printer, the basic driver does not sustain, scan, copy and fax functions.
Why can't I print even after updating in HP Envy 5661 printer?
Step 1: HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool, delivered by HP that troubleshoots and resolves printing and scanning problems.
Step 2: Download and run it.
Step 3: Now monitor if you can print. If the problem still occurs, go to step 2.
Step 4: If the problem still subsists, go to step 5.
Step 5: Make the 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer your default device. Sometimes you may be directing the documents to another printer in the same network.
Step 6: If making the essential printer as default does not solve your issue then uninstall the HP printer driver and software.
Step 7: Reinstall the driver and software.
Step 8: Reboot the computer and printer. Send a test document to print. Follow the above steps to fix HP Envy 5661 troubleshooting problems.
Why can't I scan my file in HP Envy 5661 printer?
- The troubleshooting process for the scan is similar to print from 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer.
- Trial the above steps and then scan a document to test.
- If you cannot scan but print, then use one of the apps scheduled below in your computer or mobile device.
HP Scan and Capture App
- This is a free app obtainable in the Microsoft Store that permits you to scan photos or documents.
Windows Scan App
- This is a pre-installed app in Windows that can be used to scan from best of the HP Envy 5661 all-in-one printers.
How to setup a Wired Connection?
- Setting up a wired connection is easy. However, you will not be able to link to multiple devices in a wired connection.
- After installing the 123 HP Envy 5661 Setup printer driver in your computer/laptop, choose on the wired list to enable the wired connection.
- Link the wide end of the Ethernet cable to the port, and link the other end to the network router.
HP ENVY 5661 WIRELESS SETUP WINDOWS 10
- For 123.hp.com/envy5661 wireless printing, kindly trail the steps given in this article. Before setting up the wireless communication, attach the HP software CD and run the installation program (Full featured driver software is available at 123.hp.com/envy 5661). After attaching the CD, run the program and trail the onscreen instructions to setup a wireless network.
- For Windows: When requested, Choose Network (Ethernet/Wireless) and then carry out the orders displayed on the screen.
- For MAC OS: Double Click on the HP Installer icon after loading the CD, and trial the instructions to complete the process.
- When urged, users are expected to enter the network name and password.
- Network Name/SSID: The network name to be entered as SSID.
- Security Passkey: WPS key or WEP passphrase are kept private for a wireless network, to avert people from linking to your wireless network without your concern.
- How to test the wireless connection?
- Once you setup your HP ENVY 5661 wireless connection, it is vital to test the connection to see if it’s working. Complete the succeeding steps to test your connection.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer and load papers in the tray.
- Choose the Setup button.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to choose Print Report. Select OK.
- Select Wireless Test and choose OK.
- When the test is done, the 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer prints a report that has the results of the test. In the case of any failure in the test, appraise the test to fix the problem. Run the test again to confirm that there are no issues with the wireless text report.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.