123.hp.com/oj6230 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/oj6230 printer is a functional addition to your home and office. It has a high-speed USB connection for ease of linking the printer to your laptop or PC. This printer is well-matched with most Windows operating systems like Windows 7 and more. It bids you excellent quality of printing and can print a series of papers.
The 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer has a design that makes it relaxed to handle and accommodate.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer Functions
Perfect for Business Printing
Professional-quality printing now gets cooler with this Officejet Pro 6230 e-Printer. This Color Officejet Printer is armed with a 225-sheet paper tray to permit seamless performance of bulky professional projects. The duty cycle is dense at 15,000 pages per month to provide you uninterrupted service.
HP OJPro 6230 Connectivity
HP OJP 6230 e-Printer is well-matched with a notebook, tablet , and Smartphone to print wireless or over the 10/100 Ethernet. Likewise, this HP Color Printer permits you to scan using your Smartphone as well as by downloading the HP Printer Remote Mobile App. The scanned docs are high-grade.
OJPro 6230 Cost-Effective ePrinter
It has been designed to be a creative device so that crucial business operations never end. Furthermore, the 123.hp.com/oj6230 ePrinter gives you ultimate quality printing. Professional colors are noticeable on your business docs as the ePrinter employs reliable HP pigment inks. The impact is long-lasting and bright.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Mobile Application
HP OJPro 6230 Airprint
HP Officejet Pro 6230 AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible 123.hp.com/oj6230 printer then follow the below steps.
HP OJPro 6230 ePrint
HP Officejet Pro 6230 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP OJPro 6230 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
123.hp.com/setup 6230 - Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver
Download the Updated HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6230 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural HP Officejet Pro 6230 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the HP Officejet Pro 6230 manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer Quick Tips
- Ensure the paper settings match the paper loaded in the input tray.
- If there is un-resolvable error message displayed on the printer reset the factory settings of the printer.
- If there is an issue with the printer spooler update the printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/oj6230.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro 6230 – General network troubleshooting
During software installation , if the software cannot locate the printer on the network, you will be impelled to type the 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer’s IP address which is found on the network configuration page. Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to analyze and spontaneously fix printing, scanning, and copying issues.
Ensure the following:
- If making a wired link to a network, connect the Ethernet cable when prompted during the software installation and monitor that the Ethernet light near the connector is switched on.
- All cable connections to the computer and the printer are protected.
- The network is operational and the network hub, switch, or router is switched on.
- All applications, comprising virus protection programs, spyware protection programs, and firewalls, are deactivated during software installation.
If you are Unable to connect the printer wireless , ensure that you have already fixed up the printer wireless capabilities.
Connecting an Ethernet cable switches off the 123.hp.com/oj6230 printer wireless capability.
Try the steps below to link the printer wirelessly.
- Ensure that the Wireless light is switched on. If the blue wireless light is on, on the printer’s control panel, the wireless capability of the 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer might be switched off.
- To power on the wireless capability of the printer, click the Wireless button to switch on the printer wireless capabilities.
- Ensure that the computer is linked to the wireless network, if you cannot link the computer to the network, there might be a hardware problem with the router or computer.
- Confirm that the printer’s IP address has not been changed. If the printer’s IP address has altered, you are required to run the Update IP utility to print again.
- The Update IP address utility was mounted by the software. Access the printer software. Choose the Update IP address utility. If the test fails, appraise the test report for information on how to solve the problem and run the test again.
- Run the wireless test to ensure that the wireless connection is working correctly.
- Ensure that the printer is switched on and paper is mounted in the tray.
- On the printer’s control panel, select the Wireless button to print the network configuration page and the wireless network test report.
- If the test fails, evaluate the test report for information on how to fix the problem and run the test again.
- Reboot the components of the wireless network:
- Switch off the router and the printer.
- Switch the router and the 123.hp.com/setup 6230 printer back on in this order: router first and then the printer.
Sometimes, switching off devices and then switching them back on helps resolute network communication issues. If you still cannot link, power off the router, the 123.hp.com/oj6230 printer, and the computer, and then switch them back in the same order.