123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Illustration
Amaze customers and aid your business to grow with professional-quality color documents and eye-catching advertising materials-for up to 50% lower price per page than lasers. With the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830, you’ll cruise through errands with the instinctive touchscreen and automatic two-sided printing. Plus, keep commercial moving with easy mobile printing at work, home or on the go.
Count on a better value for recurrent printing with HP high-yield separate ink cartridges. Fix the pace for success with fast printing speeds- up to 18 ppm black-and-white and 10 ppm color. Print wireless from your mobile device-no router or access to local network essential.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Features
HP OJPro 6830 Networks and Cartridges
The Officejet Pro 6830 can be linked over USB, Ethernet or wireless, with the wireless option linking for mobile devices as well as for remote printing, over ePrint. The four separate ink cartridges clip in below the scanner bed, when you fold that up out of the way and are obtainable in standard and XL capacities.
HP OJPro 6830 Print Speed
HP claims the Officejet Pro 6830 can manage 18ppm mono and 10ppm color. This design to 13.8ppm, around three-quarters of the rated speed and a good throughput. Photos of 15 x 10cm took between 1:04 and 1:13 minutes/seconds, which is a decent speed. The quality of the prints doesn’t suffer either, as they are well-detailed and colors are regular.
OJPro 6830 Print Quality and Costs
Black text is clean and shrill, near laser quality. Color graphics on plain paper are also very pure and bright, though we did notice slight banding in some color fills. While colors were also well reproduced in copies, fill textures became a little shabby in places. Using the best prices we could find for the high-yield cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp 6830 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 6830.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro 6830 - Fixing Copy Quality Issues
Step 1: Swipe the scanner
Fingerprints, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, below the scanner lid, or in the document feed slot can source lines and color bands. Swipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Step 2: Wipe the ADF rollers
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF.
- Switch off the printer.
- Unfasten the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Expose the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Marginally dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with distilled water, and then squeeze any extra liquid from the cloth.
- Use the moist cloth to wipe any residue off the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover open to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Expose the ADF cover.
- Load the original document print side up in the document feeder tray. Mildly slide the document into the printer as far as it can go.
- Glide in the paper width guides until they are locked against the paper.
- Switch on the printer, and then attempt to copy.
Step 3: Alter the copy settings
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Copy button or icon.
- Tap the Settings icon or button , if needed, then direct to the Quality or Optimization
- Tap the Back icon or OK and mount the document to copy.
Step 4: Alter the paper settings
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Setup or Settings button or icon.
- Choose Paper Setup, and then click paper size.
- Choose the paper size that is in the input tray, and then select the OK
- Attempt to copy again.
Step 5: Rearrange the printer
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and ADF, then shut the scanner lid.
- With the printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Pause for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, then attempt to copy.
123-hpsetup.com is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.