123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer Setup
HP Officejet pro 8210 Printer Illustration
Print high-quality documents and lab-quality photos using the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer. This printer is the answer to all your office printing needs. Wireless printing is supported by this printer. It is compatible with mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, Google Cloud Print, and AirPrint. With the monthly duty cycle of 30000 pages, this is an ideal choice for your office or business setup.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Printer Features
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Print
Print up to 34 pages per minute for both color and black documents using the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer. The maximum print resolution of this printer is 1200 X 1200 DPI for black and 2400 X 1200 DPI for color documents. This printer supports automatic duplexing.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 E-Print
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 supports wireless connectivity. Connect your printer to the network and email the documents that you wish to print to the printer’s unique email address. The printer will begin printing the document or photo.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 AirPrint
iOS users can print the document or photo from their iOS device without physically connecting it to the printer. Connect the printer and iOS device to the same network. Tap on the Print option and the iOS device will recognize the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Mobile Application
HP Officejet pro 8210 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet pro 8210 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet pro 8210 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8210 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet pro 8210 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com setup 8210 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Officejet pro 8210
HP Officejet pro 8210 Printer Quick Tips
- Clean your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer on a regular basis to avoid print and print quality issues. Formation of dust or debris will cause a lot of issues.
- Check for the availability of firmware update. Updating the printer firmware will fix many bugs and malfunctions. It also enables new features of the printer.
- Use only genuine HP ink cartridges. If you use a non-HP ink cartridge, you won’t be able to achieve the expected print quality.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Printer Troubleshooting
Having trouble printing with 123.hp.com/ojp 8210? Does your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer display Printer Offline message? Worry not, follow the steps given below to troubleshoot the printer problem. For further assistance, call us.
Printer Is Offline - Windows
- If the printer displays Printer Offline message, check the stability of network connection. Check if the connection is secure.
- If you are using a LAN connection, remove and reconnect the cable. If you are using a wireless connection, restart the router.
- Download and install the HP Print And Scan Doctor application. Select your printer and follow the prompted instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
- Restart your printer and open the Devices And Printers window on your computer. Check if there is a checkmark near your printer’s icon.
- Right-click on the icon and tap See What’s Printing. Tap on the Printer option and deselect Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline options.
- If the issue persists, reset your printer. Remove the power cord of your printer while it is running. Plug the power cord after a while and try printing.
- Open the Devices And Printers window and tap on Printer Properties. Click on the Ports tab and look for the name of your printer.
- Ensure that the port includes keywords like USB, DOT4, WSD, Network, or Standard TCP/ICP port according to your mode of connection.
- If the issue persists, update the printer firmware. You can download the firmware from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8210. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- If the issue continues, uninstall the printer software. Remove all the files related to it and re-install it back after a while.
Printer Is Offline - Mac
- If you have a USB connection, remove the USB cable from the printer. Re-plug the cable into the device and push it until it fits perfectly.
- If you are using a network connection, reset your router. Disconnect the power cable from the router and leave it for a while. Connect the power cable back and turn the router on.
- Open System Preferences window. Select your printer and click on Open Printer Queue. The name of your printer must display in the Devices list.
- If not there is a problem with the network. Contact the concerned personnel to diagnose the issue. Continue to the next step after diagnosing.
- If the issue persists, try resetting the printing system. Remove the power cord of your printer while it is working. Reconnect it after a while and switch on the printer.
- Open the Print & Scan window. Find the printers that match your printer’s name and remove them all by tapping the Minus icon.
- In the printer’s list, click on your printer name and tap the Minus icon to remove it. Wait for a while and add it back by pressing the Plus symbol.
- Select the name of your printer in the printer’s list and click Add. Under the Use menu, choose your printer and press the Add option to add your printer to the printer queue.
- If the issue continues, you might have to update the printer firmware. Log in to our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 and enter the model number of your printer to download the printer firmware.
- If none of the above works, try uninstalling the printer driver software. Download and re-install it. If you have more queries, call us.