123.hp.com/ojpro8216 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer Illustration
Get print professional quality images and text using HP Officejet Pro 8216 printer. Increase the productivity of printers with the duplex printing feature. Plug in the USB drive in the slot and start printing. With more than one mobile printing choices, you need to print from the smartphone or tablet from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216. One of the best handy choices to print . Print your tangible memories using the Borderless printing option. Save power using the Energy Certified printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer Features
Print job stuck
In certain cases, when you are in need of printing a document, you may not be able to print from it. The reason can the print job stuck in the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer’s queue.This prevents the other documents in the queue from printing.
Examine the ink level in the ink cartridge from the control panel of the printer. Use the HP Smart app, to view the ink level from the mobile device. Check for the ink icon in the control panel for examining it is a very easy process.
Cancel a print job
If you are about to print a wrong document, in such cases, you need to cancel the print job. Make use of the printer’s print queue to delete or cancel your print job.This is the method to stop the print job.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Mobile Application
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8216 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Officejet Pro 8216
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer Quick Tips
- One of the common printer issues is the paper jam issue . In case a printer gets stuck, take out the paper from the printer using both hands to prevent ripping.
- In certain circumstances, a dusty printer can be the reason for streaky printing. Clean the printer using a damp cloth which prevents the print head blocks.
- If the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer driver and software is out-of-date, it results in printing problems. Update the driver frequently or set to automatic update which fixes the issue.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer Troubleshooting
You have upgraded your operating system. Prior to upgrading, the printer was printing. After the upgrade, you are not able to detect the printer’s name from the list of available results. To solve the issue, here the solutions for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Printer not found during network setup(Windows)
- Detach the power cable from the router. Switch off the printer by pressing the power button. Terminate all the running programs on the system.
- Turn off the system. Relink the power cable to the router. Halt for the internet activity light to screen a normal connected status.
- Again, switch on the printer and system. After that, you need to install the printer driver and software again from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216.
- Examine whether the wired or wireless network is operating properly. For wireless connection, verify whether the light is stable.
- For the Wireless connection, check whether the cable is linked to the printer’s Ethernet port.
- Ascertain that the printer is not linked to a guest or host network. Use the dual band router and set it to 2.4GHz.
- Uninstall the printer driver and software from the printer. Again, reinstall the latest one in the system to fix the issue.
- Examine whether the Airplane mode is enabled. If yes, disable it and then again connect to the network.
- In case the printer is not connected automatically , try to manually link the printer to the network for the wireless connection.
- Transiently deactivate the firewall software for a while to check whether the issue is with it. If not, activate it again.
Printer not found during network setup(Mac)
- Unplug the power cable from the router. Power off the printer. Terminate all the programs running in the background on the system.
- Turn off the system. Plug in the power cable to the router. Wait for the Internet activity light to screen a normal connected status.
- Switch on the printer and system. After performing all the steps, try to install the printer driver and software again.
- Ascertain that network is operating properly and that the printer is ready for the network setup.
- Ascertain that the printer is not linked to a guest or host network. This network connection is mainly used in schools or hotels.
- For the Wireless connection, check whether the wireless icon is stable. For the Wired network connection, verify whether the cable is linked properly.
- In case there are any corrupted files in the driver, you face this issue. So uninstall the driver and then install it again in the system.
- Choose the Apple Menu -> System Preferences. Based on the operating system version, select Print & Fax or Print & Scan.
- Choose Reset printing system. Press Reset in the confirmation window. Key in the Administrator name and password, then choose OK.
- Halt for the printing system to reconfigure. Once it is done, you need to start the printing process again to check whether the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 issue is resolved.