123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer Guidance
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/oj4655 can print and fax from 123 HP Officejet 4655 Printer, as well as scan to, a computer, and it can also function as a standalone copier and fax machine. The 100-sheet volume for the single input tray is one of the important factors that makes it appropriate only for light-duty office use.
As with almost any inkjet, you can use it in the twin role of home and home-office printer, but note that with only one paper tray, if you want to shift between printing on plain paper and photo paper, you’ll have to exchange the paper every time you switch.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Functions
Easy printing from mobile devices
Keep errands moving with the calmest way to print from your smartphone or tablet, anyplace in your home. Rapidly set up this 123.hp.com/setup 4655 all-in-one and print perfect pages even when you’re not there.
HP OJ 4655 Say hello to output
Gust through home and work tasks with this multipurpose all-in-one. Effortlessly manage print jobs from the touchscreen, and copy, scan, and fax multi-page documents. You can even select two-sided prints or border less photos.
Flawless for your home and office
Take benefit of a space-saving HP Officejet 4655 all-in-one that spasms right into your busy life. It’s intended to work silently in the background so you can print, scan, copy, and fax almost anyplace.
HP Officejet 4655 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 4655 Airprint
HP Officejet 4655 airPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible123.hp.com/oj4655 printer to a wireless network. If you are using an AirPrint compatible printer, then follow these instructions.
HP Officejet 4655 ePrint
HP Officejet 4655 ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet 4655 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 4655 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 4655 Driver
Download the Updated HP Officejet 4655 Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/oj 4655 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download HP Officejet 4655 driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 4655 Manual
Download the Easy HP Officejet 4655 Manual:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot 123.hp.com/setup 4655 printer on your own.
- Click the link to download HP Officejet 4655 manual for your corresponding 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer.
HP Officejet 4655 Printer Quick Tips
- When u switch off your computer, do not forget to turn off your 123 HP Setup Officejet 4655 printer as well and leaving the printer uncovered may lead to dust collected on the print head.
- Never shake the ink cartridge to check the amount of ink inside.
- Avoid running the ink cartridges until they are dry.
HP Officejet 4655 Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/oj4655 - Network Scanner Connection Error (Mac)
Step 1: Monitor the network and printer connection status
- If you are using a wireless router, monitor your router’s documentation.
- Make sure the wireless network and wired network connection 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer is ready for the network scanning.
- On the Mac, select the network icon in the menu bar to locate the network name and status of the connection.
- If you are using a Virtual Private Network (VPN), detach from it before scanning.
- Attempt to scan from 123.hp.com/setup 4655.
Step 2: Eliminate and re-add the printer
- Browse the Mac for Print, then choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners in the list of options.
- Check if the name of your printer exhibits in the Printers
- Choose the Use or Print Using box, and then choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.
- Select Add to add the printer to the list.
- Shut the System Preferences window.
- Attempt to scan.
Step 3: Uninstall the printer driver and software
- On the desktop, double-click Macintosh HD, Applications, then the Hewlett-Packard or HP
- Double-click HP Uninstaller, then trial the on-screen instructions to eliminate the HP software from the computer.
- After completing the uninstallation, choose the Trash icon on the Dock, then select the Empty button.
- In Mac, double-click the Library folder, then double-click the 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printers
- Ctrl + click the HP folder, and then choose Move to Trash.
- Select the Trash icon on the Dock, then choose the Empty
- Select the Apple menu, then choose System Preferences.
- Liable to your operating system version, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- In the Printers list, choose your 123.hp.com/setup 4655 printer, then select the Minus button to delete the printer.
Step 4: Reinstall the newest scan driver and software
- Switch on the 123 HP Setup Officejet 4655 printer.
- If your printer is associated to the computer with a USB cable, disengage the cable from the computer.
- Choose the name of your printer, select the Use or Print Using menu, click the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, then select Add.
Step 5: Try other scanning solutions
Contingent to your printer and the installed driver, the scan button on the printer control panel might not work. This does not mean your printer is incapable of scanning.
Step 6: Rearrange the print system
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, then choose Reset printing ..
- Select Reset in the confirmation window.
- Type the Administrator name and password, then select OK.
- Wait for the printing system to reset. When done, no printers should display in the menu.
- Attempt installing the HP driver and software again, then select the 123.hp.com/setup 4655 printer to the Mac.
- Attempt to scan from 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer.