123 HP Officejet 6812 Printer Setup
HP Officejet 6812 Printer Illustration
Standout color for business – for less price per page than lasers. This 123 HP Officejet 6812 Setup Printer is intended for productivity with keen features and mobile printing to keep business moving – at work, home or on-the-go. Enhance productivity with time-saving features, and easy wireless and mobile printing options. Protect up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing of documents and border less color leaflets. Simply accomplish all your tasks with the color touchscreen.
This HP Officejet 6812 Printer is well-matched with Windows 10 (printer driver upgrade may be required).
HP Officejet 6812 Printer Features
HP Officejet 6812 Ink Cartridges
Shop for cartridges at great prices substitutes for your HP OfficeJet 6812 ink. You get the same print output at a much lower price than high-priced original cartridges with compatible (remanufactured) cartridges. LD remanufactured ink cartridge replacements for the OfficeJet 6812 are particularly contrived to meet the highest standards of quality and dependability.
HP OJ 6812 Scan
You can scan documents, photos, and other paper sorts, and direct them to a variety of destinations, such as a computer or an email receiver. When scanning documents with the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Setup printer software, you can scan to a setup that can be searched and edited. While scanning a borderless original, custom the scanner glass and not the document feeder.
HP Officejet 6812 Fax
Employ the printer to send and receive faxes, comprising color faxes. You can schedule faxes to be sent at a later time and concoct phone book contacts to send faxes quickly and easily to regularly used numbers. Using the printer display, you can also set a number of fax options, such as resolution and the contrast between lightness and darkness on the faxes you send.
HP Officejet 6812 Mobile Application
HP Officejet 6812 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Officejet 6812 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Officejet 6812 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet 6812 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet 6812 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/oj 6812 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 6812 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet 6812 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 6812.
HP Officejet 6812 Printer Quick Tips
- Check under the hood for any jam or broken parts.
- Don’t wait till your cartridges dry up completely.
- Use your printer regularly in order to avoid ink clogs.
HP Officejet 6812 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/oj6812 - Solve printer problems
- Examine the power and power connections.
- Ensure the printer’s power cord is linked firmly to a functioning power outlet.
- If the alignment process fails, ensure you have mounted unused, plain white paper into the input tray. If you have colored paper mounted in the input tray when you align the ink cartridges, the alignment fails.
- If the alignment process fails frequently, you may be required to clean the printhead, or you might have a defective sensor.
Paper is not picked up from a tray
- Ensure that paper is loaded in the tray.
- Ensure that the paper width guides are fixed to the correct markings in the tray for the paper size you are loading. Also ensure that the paper guides are snug, but not tight, beside the stack.
- Make sure that the load of paper is aligned with the appropriate paper size lines on the bottom of the input tray, and does not overfill beyond the stack height marking on the side of the tray.
- Make sure that the stack of paper is aligned with the suitable paper size lines on the bottom of the input tray, and does not overdo the stack height marking on the side of the tray.
- Ensure that paper in the tray is not bent. Straighten the paper by bending it in the opposite direction of the curl.
Pages are skewing
- Ensure that the paper mounted in the input tray is associated with the paper width guides. If required, pull out the input tray from the printer and remount the paper correctly, ensuring that the paper guides are aligned properly.
- Mount paper into the printer only when it is not printing.
- Ensure that the paper width guides are fixed to the appropriate markings in the tray for the paper size you are loading. Also ensure the paper width guides are snug, but not tight, beside the load.
- Make sure that the stack of paper is aligned with the suitable paper size lines on the bottom of the input tray, and does not go beyond the stack height engraved on the side of the tray.
- Ensure that the tray is not overloaded with paper.
- Use HP paper for optimum performance and competence.
There are print jobs jammed in the print queue
Access the print queue, cancel all documents, and then restart the computer. Attempt to print after the computer reboots.
Examine the HP software installation
If the 123 HP Officejet 6812 Setup printer is switched off when printing, an alert message should display on your computer screen; otherwise, the HP software provided with the printer may not be installed properly. To resolute this, uninstall the HP software totally, and then reinstall the HP software.
Examine the cable connections
Ensure that both ends of the USB cable or Ethernet cable are firm. If the printer is linked to a network, check the following:
- Monitor the Link light on the rear of the printer above the power input.
- Ensure that you are not using a phone cord to link the printer.
Monitor the printer's wireless connection
If the printer is linked to the network with a wireless connection, monitor that the blue Wireless light is on and not irregular. A blinking light designates there are connection issues between the printer and the network.
Monitor any personal firewall software installed on the computer
The personal software firewall is a security program that saves a computer from intrusion. However, the firewall may block communication between the computer and the printer. If there is a problem communicating with the printer, attempt temporarily disabling the firewall. If the problem continues, the firewall is not the basis of the communication problem. Re-enable the firewall.
Reboot the printer and the computer
If the printer is still not responding, switch off the printer and the computer, and switch them back on.
- Monitor the printer position and length of USB cable. High electromagnetic fields (such as those created by USB cables) can sometimes cause slight distortions to printouts. Also, it is optional that you use a USB cable that is less than 3 meters (9.8 feet) long to diminish the effects of these electromagnetic fields.
This website is an independent service provider of technical support and has no connection with HP in any means. Review our policies before getting assistance from us. You cannot avail any warranty services from us, and you have to contact the manufacturer for the same. The details provided on this page are for information purpose only.