123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Illustration
123.hp.com/setup 6960 – Easily print from a selection of smartphones and tablets. Connect a smartphone or tablet straight to the printer and effortlessly print without a network. Print wireless and share this all-in-one with new wireless-enabled devices.
Effortlessly manage printing tasks and scan on the go, with the HP Officejet Pro 6960 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile application.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Features
Professional Colour for Less
Reasonable, quality colour that never runs out. Print professional-quality colour documents for up to half the cost per page compared with lasers. Protect up to 50% with HP Instant Ink and never run out. Rely on Original HP ink cartridges to provide durable prints that resist water and last for eras.
OJPro 6960 Easy Mobile Printing
Unified mobile setup. Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC, and keep trade moving with easy setup-even from your smartphone using 123.hp.com/setup 6960.
HP OJPro 6960 Stay Productive
Handle more tasks without slowing down. Protect paper with automatic two-sided printing, and speed through jobs with a 35-page ADF. Click and swipe the touchscreen on the 6960 like you would a smartphone and get instant entree to customizable shortcuts for print, scan, copy, and fax jobs.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Mobile Application
HP OJPro 6960 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP OJPro 6960 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP OJPro 6960 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp6960 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Quick Tips
- Ink can occasionally dry up and cause small blockages within the print-heads nozzles, this can lead to your prints being streaky and faded. If this happens to you, you can buy cleaning cartridges that will clean the print-heads within an inkjet printer, they will break up and eliminate any ink that has dried inside the nozzles within the print-head.
- You may or may not have heard of drivers depending on how much you know about computers. A driver is essentially a piece of software that operates and panels a device that is linked to your computer, in this case a printer. If the driver disk for your printer has been lost and need it to re-install the driver then don’t fear, most of the companies have archives of their drivers on their websites 123.hp.com/setup 6960, you will perhaps end up getting a newer version of the driver this way too.
- On some printers you can print out a test page without even going through your computers print interface. It differs depending on the model, for example on the hp ojpro 6960 if you clasp the ‘x’ button and the colour button then a test page will print. Have a look over you printers manual and see if your printer has this feature.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro 6960 - 'Paper Mismatch' Error (Windows)
Paper Mismatch or Paper Size Mismatch
This error exhibits to ensure ink is not misused when paper settings in the print driver do not equal the paper loaded in the printer.
Step 1: Alter the paper size setting
Monitor the paper size setting to ensure it matches the paper you want to print.
- Select File, and then tap Print for the pages you want to print.
- Ensure your printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then select Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Tap the Paper/Quality
- Select Advanced, if necessary, and then choose Paper Size.
- Click the paper size that equals the size and type of paper mounted in the printer tray, and then select OK. If there are no matching paper sizes, choose the size from the option that is closest to the size of the paper mounted in the tray.
- Select OK, and then attempt to print.
Step 2: Monitor the paper source setting
- Eliminate all the paper from all the printer input trays.
- Remount the paper, and then alter the paper width guides so they gently rest against the edge of the paper stack.
- In the program you want to print from, select File, and then choose Print.
- Ensure your printer is in the drop down option of Name or Printers, and then choose Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper/Quality tab, and then choose Paper Source to select the correct tray.
- Select OK, and then print.
Step 3: Rearrange the printer
- Switch the printer on, if it is not previously on.
- Pause until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer when the printer is switched on.
- Release the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Pause at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Reconnect the power cord to the hind of the printer.
- Switch on the printer, if it does not mechanically turn on.
The printer may undergo a warm-up period. The printer lights may glare, and the carriage may shift.
- Pause until the warm-up period diminishes and your printer is idle and silent before you continue.